Saturday, November 3, 2007

HBD: Jason Guanlao


Happy Birthday Jason!
You're finally 18! Yayy. I hope you had a great birthday. I haven't really had a chance to talk to you, but sooner or later we will catch up again! I think we both are really blessed to be such good friends at this time. Its helped me grow and it has helped yourself grow as well. There is so much I can say or write to you but I will just limit it cause I did write alot of it in your yearbook :P
Well what can I really say? You are a super dooperr down to earth crazy cool guy. Yeah? haha It was nice meeting you back in 7th grade, although after that it wasn't all good. Random stuff happend andd I never ever would think we would be friends again, esp how Ive ended up calling my 'bro.' haha You were always that one person that was sitting in the back of my mind, maybe one day we would talk again. Seeing you around during my freshman year I was just like, 'hah i remember the good ol' days when we use to talkk.. not anymore!' I dont know everything was wack, i wont say much about that though. So even though we weren't really "cool" you still sat in the back of my mind just chilling like you'll come by again. Years went by, i remembered your birthday, i even wrote on my xanga i think 2004/05 some year like that; 'happii birthdaii jason!' haha gross. but i remembered. okay;
FASTFOWARDDDD to this day.
Today is your birthday and i want to wish you the best. If i were with you or talking to you tonight i would of asked to pray over you. This is what i may have said:
Father God, thank You so much for this wonderful day. A day that You have made not only for all of us but a specific day where someone like Jason was brought to earth on. I thank You for giving us life, and that today is another start to another year of Jason's life. I pray that You will make this year one of his most RADICALest year haha Lord, You are good, I pray that You will work in Jason as well. Hes taking baby steps but i pray that each step is to another level of his walk with You, Father. Thank you for mending our friendship over the past half year and i allow You to work Your way through me to reach Jason. Whatever it is You need to tell him or warn him, You have my permission. Cause Father God, You are our King and You are our Father. My life is dedicated to You and I pray Jason will one day dedicate his life to You as well. Not only will he dedicate his life for You, he will start to spread Your word to his friends and outreach to many others, to the many others that will someday be saved. Father, I pray this prayer and that You will be with Jason all the time and Your Holy Spirit will be with him as well. Let your presence be upon him and that he will turn to you when he is down, lost, or doesnt know what to do, that he will pray faithful prayers and never turn back, that he will have full faith in You father. I pray all these things in Jesus name, Amen.
Theres so much more i could say. but maybe ill save it for another time.
so, JASON. stay strong, keep seeking, God Loves YOUUUUUUUU =)
ttyl BROBRO<3

1 comment:

jasutek said...

JASON GUANLAO IS THE COOLEST.
jk. thanks joan :]