So I decided to cancel going to SF and go there some other time.
But i will beee;
Going to eat @ The Old Spaghetti Factory
I dont know who I am going to invite, but whoever goes I will buy them desert =)
Then whoever wants to hang out we can go hang out.
If not well come back to my place and just chill
We can rent some good movies, perferably one scary movie, a chick flick or comedy, and an action movie!
Well eat a little and just talk, ya know?
I may even bake you cupcakes too! yayy haha
The ladies will beable to sleepover and the guys can leave then :) if my parents really dont let them stay long ahha
I hope it will be a fun night and i hope mis padres will let this happen. please!
Don't worry :)

No comments:
Post a Comment