Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Understand - Jeremy Camp

So why don't I get back on my feet again? Cause I know you understand it all.


I swear, You bring me happiness. I am sorry I've been unable to keep a joyful heart. Sorry I lack it. But by Your gracious heart, You love me still, and You will never let go of me. I thank You and You will truly always be the one I can say I Love You, and mean it. No matter who I run into or meet, You will always be my number one. I can't believe how stupid I've been and how clueless I have become to Your presence and Your being. My apologies. But for now, I just ask that I may have life simplified. Just for a second? It is not much, but it's all I really want. Bring me the basics and understanding, so that I am able to stand strong and have faith in myself, which I've been lacking.


Others than that.
My standards have lowered and raised -- teter tottered. Why have I really not like anyone, I find that awkward, yet my life is in Your hands, I don't want to change the plans. Ohs well. Although You know what I want, You will give me the best for me. All I can do is wait & that's what I shall do.

- Jkay.

No comments: