Friday, July 4, 2008

Summertime -- New Kids On The Block

Hello from Los Angeles;


Oh it feels so nice away from 'ze Bay. Mm, Happy Fourth of July! Americaca :] So its just me and the papi again. We're coming back Saturday night too. Lols I feel like such a fatty now. Its pretty sad. Cause i had a good record going for being healthy and exc cercising. Until Samo came. I was thrown off my schedule and everything, holy moly. So now I have to excercise twice the amount i usually or i did do. ;( Oh well.. Itll be good in the end lols. HOrrah for getting my new basketball finally. Now i can shoot hoops in the backyard again. Lay ups and all that snazz :)


Hm, if ray was here, itd be pretty fun. Cause we'd call the cops on the stupid guys on the streets blowing stuff up and making explosions. Also playing with crackers & fireworks shit. Really, at this time right? Stupiid. Ray and samo called the cops on this couple. The story was pretty Rofl. Wish i was there.

Can't wait til i get back home though. We're re-doing the living room, finally! Repainting the walls. NEW WOOD FLOORS! :)) Plasma flat screen over the fire place. New shelving on the sides of the fire place and new shades thingys. I cant wait!



Mm, I miss seeing school people. : [
I think about you in the summertime,
Im sittin' here in the sun with you on my mind.
On my mind, M y s u m m e r t i m e.

No comments: