Went to Central Park today for the APEng BBQ. But I got dropped off earlier cause I wouldn't have had a ride. So I walked into the library, not thinking anyone would be in there but what da ya know. Dennis was there studying so i sat down and talked with him for a bit. Then we decided to go to Verde. Man, have I been craving tapioca/PMT. Mm Mm!

So after, Dennis and I went back to SC Library, though he just dropped me off.. I had nothing to do. I called up Kenyon to see where he was at & he said he was on his way so I just chilled & waited for him and Justin. I walked outside and ran into Justin and hung out with him for a while. Walked back inside then Kenyon, Anthony, Kevin, & Oyuky came. Chilled. Headed over to the BBQ. Sighz0rs. I am in deep need of a skateboard.

& I was left walking the whole way there. SIGH. So when we got there me and Kenyon were like.. "Where all the cool people at?!" It was sad, it was only the nerdy people, but then cooler people arrived so it became alright. Blah blah just chilled and stuff.





Chyeah, so that was basically my day. Came home and played DDR; 109 Calories burned for today. Oh well. I hope Briz gives me his skateboard. Then I'll have something to use to go places hehe. Tomorrow, going to Costco. Probably gonna get my passport picture taken again. Get new frames, and look around for next week's bbq thing GNCC is having. It be cool. For fellowship were having movie & smoothie night; chill chill!
Mm for youtube. Dang those sappy love songs lols.
The night is young
Don't let them turn on the lights
Let us decide when they play that last song
The night is done When we break the dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment