Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You & I -- Claude Kelly

Hello love. SO on this day, I do not even know who you are, where you are, or what your name is. But I pray that you are staying true, like how I am to say true to you. I found my purity ring yesterday. It made me happy, cause I have been wanting my purity ring back for a while. I pray I didn't loose it, so I can show you. That since my Sophomore year? I have started wearing this ring. It is my pact and my reminder to always stay pure until I have found you. "True Love Waits." It's a promise I have made, and no matter what, I would never want to break the promise. Because my heart longs for you. You are indeed special in my eyes. Although this has been awkward to write, just know you have been in my prayers. I hope you will stay pure and hope you are safe =)
Much Love,
Joan

No comments: