Anyways, I've had some weird dreams lately.
last night --
I dreamed that I was going to Safeway with my bro, and in doing so i ran into hecka people! Khoa was one of them. So like, I walked in? And i dunno, I saw a lot of people i recongized, but i forget who. One of them was also Jackie. Hecka random. Hes like "what are you doing?" But lols, I just walked away and he started trailing behind me.. UH then I dreamed I was sleeping over at a school? Very interesting. A few of us snuck out and hung around in a "secret" place or wherever. We were talking about drinking? And someone brought a pack of drinks + vodka. This guy next to me didnt drink it, but he poured it on himself ... wtheck right? And he runs away. But leaving, we all smell like alcohol, it was weird.
Augh iduno, ill blog about my other dreams another time.
SCHOOL TOMORROW -- holy snazzy. Its crazy. just 6 years ago, im going to middle school! Ah!
I got my senior portraits today -- SIGH. No me gusta mucho. :\
asdff. lol x_x' oh well. GOODNIGHT!
GOODBYE SUMMER -- HELLO SENIOR YEARR : )

No comments:
Post a Comment