(Better Together -- Jack Johnson)
&hearttts; ♥ ( :
Woke up today hecka tired, so I ended up canceling on Tammy :( But we get to do something tomorrow! Since I pretty much go the whole day : )
So I just pretty much waited 'til the afternoon so I can cut Angela's hair. Ended up cutting Anissa's too so it was cool. And a great but random visit from Tiff and Craig. Made my day :)
Other than That didnt do anything. I feel mataba again -- makes me sad. SIGH --- oh well.
I miss my camera -- SAD! =(
Angela:
AFTER & BEFORE
AFTER & BEFORE

Anissa:
BEFORE & AFTER
BEFORE & AFTER
Niceeeeee? Angela's hair got a lot softer and she looks "asian-er" ahha and Anissa's hair looks a lot cleaner looking like cleaner as in "clean cut" :) hahah Well i like it. Anyways. Horrah! My customers:
1 -- Vivian
2 -- Christine
3 -- Angela
4 -- Anissa
And 2 future "customers" - Tiffany & Sammy. Woots But I still wanna learn to cut guy's hair too like Briz's :) Har har. OKay Gnight :)
1 -- Vivian
2 -- Christine
3 -- Angela
4 -- Anissa
And 2 future "customers" - Tiffany & Sammy. Woots But I still wanna learn to cut guy's hair too like Briz's :) Har har. OKay Gnight :)

No comments:
Post a Comment