Friday, August 1, 2008

Restored -- Jeremy Camp

asdf i forgot to blog last night : (


Yesterday.. what did I do .. OH! Drivers training numero dos! It was pretty cool. Went on the freeway, drove all the way to Foothill College - random. But drove around and yes! Made it safely home again. I just wanna drive now lol


I really hope I can get my license on January 18th, 2009. I pray I pray I pray. Cause I'm just going to go get a job. Nonetheless. I will. My graduation present will be to buy my family airfare tickets to HK/China. That is my goal, so yeah. I hope I will be able to succeed it . lol =)

Sooo, today just chilled. Slept alot. I sleep and eat too much. I feel so horrible. Its gross lol. I was going to make youtube videos with christine, but oh well. Next week ;) Har har. Went shopping for a strapless apparel rofl, for my senior portrait andd.. I ended up buying this shirt and 2 camis. Awoowee. =)



The Hello Kitty shirt is cool. I like it. I need to go shop more hehe!

Babysat Daph, Lauren, Chase, and Janice. Cool cute kids. But, Daph is wayy hyper. :( Lauren's legit. Chase is waay cute. Janice is sweet : )

Good night! I cant wait for BAAYF :)

No comments: