Sunday, August 31, 2008

Young Love -- Chris Brown

MM! Watermelon.



Today was pretty great in so many ways. : )

Sunday school was just worship and prayer time. Wanda and Christian came! Rosalie's last "official" day. Had a good convo with Patricia Sham and so I was just glad to hear from her. Wanda was contemplating what to do, she ends up talking to 'So&so'. Worship was good! We had like a full team so it was nice. I also kept eyein' the door, cause supposedly my bro was suppose to come. Wanda and Nicole was outside talking, and when they walked in they were all good, so it was nice to see them patched up again!

Rose's message was great. What a encouragement.


** MY BROTHER WENT TO CHURCH!

What a plus right? In 2 years or 3, he finally steps back i n. He had a smile on his face, so I hope it was just another big seed planted, and that he can finally look at things again and just yeah come back to God : )



GREAT! Well, going to Dorothy's Bridal shower thingy soon/later. Pics later : ) BYE!


---


Dorothy's little party/get together thing was pretty chill. Met a few new people. This one guy name Allen & Tiffany. haha Allen's cool hes funny haha. I love his laugh/smile. hahaha Forsuress. See you at the wedding! He also gave me a hug goodbye, so hes a really sweet a nice person. Helping around and everything yeaahp.


So I noticed, I dont know. LOl. Its just funny -- it as in my life. Its funny haha oh well, goodnight : )

No comments: