I'm sorry. I was such a jerk & I don't know what to do about it.
Today was fun. A lot of walking haha
Was late for school I guess & freakin' got sent up to class when I was suppose to be at the rally. So i just went to the rally later -_- gg. Last fall rally -- boo. Oh well. Christine sang- nice one.
I'm lacking music. It makes me sad. I think music right now is really my therapy. One true love that is.
My saviour King :]
Hung out with Lisa haha I was gonna run but ended up not and went to skit practice @ teen center. Ate and kicked stupid immature middle schoolers off of rock band so me and reaiah played haha. Then loveleen drove me home..
The end?
Oh ew, cole pooped her egg in my hand.. it was the most awkwardest feeling ever...... lawl
I CANT WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN weekend ; ) yee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment