This song will always remind me DJ now hahah
So today was See you at the pole. and it was pretty much amazing. Though it didn't seem a whole like crazy thing but it was still awesome! Turns out like 32 people showed up so it was super awesome.
Blah blah school.
Went to Quickly's after school with nicole and we ran into Paul, Jimmy, Daniel, & Ryen.. lol Sigh Daniel -- smoking. SAD :( Disaappointment but oh well I still love & miss him! But yeah Awkwardd with Ryen eughf lol whatever. We went to 711 afterwards. Then back to school to the theater for Homecoming dance practice which was pretty cool. Im partners with Tyler haha a little more pressure but oh well its okay. haha So yah!
Afterwards everyone just chilled. Loveleen, John, Reiah Alex and i went to Quicklys again ahah and I got a Green Apple Milk Tea with Coconut & Litchi stuff. yumm. Ran into PHI and craig. So it was cool. Then we just headed to the church on lawrence -- Alex's church -- since they were giving us rides. They were great people. Very chill. Justin, DJ!, and Jenny? or with an i who knows. But yeah! It was great bonding. They have a big church haha geez. Lucky them. But anyways. So John Alex and I got in a car with DJ who has absolute sick music and a fraekin nice Infiniti car omgs! Geez. : ) haha I'm Yours was one of the songs. and then hes got hecka good techno-y songs. haha well yeah we got there paid for it, and then walked to City hall!
So the Downtown SJ City hall held the unashamed meeting for all the schools in the Bay kinda or in San Jose. haha IT was great Frist time and i liked it. I got disappointed for not getting the shirt. but MATERIALISTIC things arent mattering to me as much anymore. I forget about it in a day or so. So its coo haha. Other than that the worship was amazing. Crowd was amazing. and Prayer was great. It didnt feel like 2/3 hours. But it was. I liked it.
I ended up seeing a lot of people I knew. I love it : ) haha You get to know so many people through Ministry & Fellowships. haha But I saw Quoc!!, erika, amy & the other girl, Joy's boyfriend & brother, Pastor Craig & that one guy, and Pastor Keivan! Man i feel so blessed to know so many of them. But yah. We asked pastor Keivan if there were any more shirts and he said no. but its cool cause hes speaking at my church sunday :] woots. haha
Well yeah. I liked it left with new experiences and a new outlook on things. I finally felt the surrealness of being a daughter of the Lord Jesus Christ. Man oh man. But yeah its my mission to mission and tell people about God or atleast to plant it in their hearts.
And speaking of which, HAPPEND ALLREADY OMGEEZNUS. I felt like i needed to pray for someone. Never clicked today. But as you saw, that name that's bolded - PHI - he was my "victim" hahah So i came home and started talking to Phi. I was only gonna say it was cool seeing him again but it led to something else! we started talking about being a christian and how hes kinda back sliden. How he should go to church. How he may have a little demon in him again even though its been casted out. Also about baptism but yeah! Geez so we even got Holy spirit chills or w/e! Amazing how God works! AH. So i ended up calling him at like 12 something, cause I needed to .. I just needed to pray for him. And i hope it left something in him. =] This makes me and helps me for what God has planned for me up ahead. WOOt PRAISE THE LORD! Tehe.
So thats great. And now Im exhausted. GOODNIGHT <33
DJ's Songs:
So Young, So sick -- The Mile After
Russia Privjet -- Basshunter
Never Ending Story -- DJ AC-DC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment