Thursday, September 11, 2008

So Simple -- Stacie Orrico

I dont think I can ever get sick of this song. Cause I pretty much live with this song.

I dont need anything big or Materialistic things. Im just me, and I dont sell myself for anything top anything exposing; nothing. I am who I am. I am simple and I dont give a crap about what you think anymore lol. I dont care if I dont have an interest or anything. I am not going to pursue anything or anyone if i dont think i should. Nothing's going to happen. Im not trying to get anything. Im just trying to be HUMAN. I want to be STRAIGHT UP simplistic. I am not high maitnence. I can stick with what I have. Just tell me and Ill do it. You don't need to do anything but simple and appreciative things for me to have a dear heart of love towards you. Im not going to do anything, if you be so clueless. Why would you go for someone thats so high maintnence. I seriously, hands down, dunoo really. I know what i want and what I dont need. And I do not need any of this BS around. I will not beg. I will not crave. All that I need will be given to me when the time is. Everything now will be for my own good. Not for any others. I really dont give a freakin' rats butt about people's thoughts. Good for you is all i want to say. But we are really human, and we get retarded and act crazy when we get those insults or whatever. Seriously AH! Why cant we live in a world of love and acceptance. Thats what I wish. but this is Reality and theres none in this society. Augh, why cant I be like these balloons and float my way up and out of this crazt place? Let me live. And I will love. If I can love, I will be content.



I LIVE TO LOVE. NOT TO BE IN THIS RECKLESS PLACE.
But its love that mends it together.




anyways, thats i guess whats been on my mind lately. school was fine today. blah blah. went running. 2.5 miles in 33 minutes. augh sad. hopefully i can keep it up -- for my own good. anywhos i love my picture. andddddddddd goodnight.

i love to go to bed knowing that at the end of the day, theres One that will always love me for who I am and what happens. : )

No comments: