Thursday, October 2, 2008

11:11 -- The All-American Rejects

I had to, cause It said 11:11 PM when I decided to blog. haha


Visited Sc today. Saw a few of the guys and the girls. Then just hung out in the parking lot with Christine, Angela, Loveleen, & Nicole. Veeray Chiiill.


Then Nicole came over and just hung out for a while before Chargerettes.



Blah balh, Goo Tseh came home and then I got to drive again to Safeway to pick up some food. I got to drive back home too so it was fun :]


Goo Tseh watched freakin' Hannibal _ GRROOOSSS movie. Ew Stupid its like Silence of the lamb gross movies. Eugh.


Then I had a great talk with Loveleen about our past and everything. Its funny how Daniel's been an Eye candy with all the perfect aspects but hes only EYE CANDY. Hahahah & Michael was freakin cute omg. lol Sigh GOoood ol' days! <3


Anyways Time for a shower and homework and sleep! Goodddsnights :]

Skit/Dance pract tomorrow! Wootttah

No comments: