Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fallin 4 U -- Qwote

Cute song!


Man, I love driving! I gots to drive more :) It helps me take risks too. rofl, OKay, I gotta be truthful... CHYEAH. It's scary on the road if you don't know what you're doing--zomg. lol I got honked at today.. but It's not my fault cause cars were coming.. AND the car infront of me was driving slow cause that little MR. was talking on his stupid cellular. Geez. ROAD RAGE. People -- Chill out! :)

Forgive.

Jiyoon had her Bday Dinner tonight. Yayy -- happy early birthday to her! I finished the pillow finally. Took me awhile & tahnks to my grandma:) tehe.

& this was the sushi dish me & michael shared.. since we both ate before rofl. and yeah. it was pretty good. my first time eating tempura? iono what that is actually so.. the fish eggies (orange balls lol) and eel! AH okay never would of thought about doing it.. lol but yeah it was good. rofl


Okay. good night! Hw tomorrow during ssr-- FASHO:)

No comments: