Sergio Brizuela spoke -- my 2 years ago BAAYF counselor's hubby. It was a good simplistic message. God believes in us. Great to know, a way we never really think of. Of all people, of course! God believes in us.
Anyways, I had a "college" talk with my uncle. & I guess one thing he said was right, if I'm going down to Long beach while I can go to SJSU for the same classes, theres not much of a point. Cause family & friends are near here. At LB, not even close. Though, I would be able to be away from the people I want to be away from, I am going to miss my besties & I have to admit, I would most def' miss my family! So I guess I'd be fine going to SJSU. I'll just eventually move and live in an apartment with my other friends. It should be fun = )
School tomorrow -- Sigh. Tomorrow is the start of major cramming & studying/practicing for ACTs. ALSO. Start of "Get In Shape" mode. Gonna run that 2.5 Miles everyday -- or atleast 3 times this week -- most def'; SIGH. So I hope I have enough energy and whatever to do all this, INCLUDING my stupid school hw. Contemp lit is making me mad.. VERY and holy, I forgot to do hw. So Gonna cut it here now.
Goodnight World. Dream peacefully. Sleep easy ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment