Hm. WEekend is here! Happy birthday to Sina, Jenn, & Udhita! =)
Today was hecticc. Saw something you normally see in the movies or something happen to one of my friends.. but I guess its life. Poor girl. Sigh. Relationships are a bummer, lets just say that -- ehg.
Hung out with Jiyoon, Tiff, & Alex today. Very chill but tiring. Went to red mango -- its eh. I like yogurtland or yogurtworks much better :] Then went to some sanrio like store, pretty sick. Went back to alex's. He has such a nice room for a guy, wtf. lol and a cute ass dog! we played wii for a while and what not. chilled. chyeah. then i got dropped off and yeah.
Im bored. Drawing reptar for alex. I heeeecka miss the old days :( sigh. I lovedd oldies, shoot.. but omg I heecka want to watch bolt! lol =) yaay. ok time to finish. so long farewell! good day good night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment