Congrats, Dorothy & Shawn! : )
Yay! What a fun day. I liked dressing up. It felt nice! I found out I had like long lost relatives. hahah Pretty funny. Well, I helped out for a bit with Kate for the gift registry. Then we went in for the wedding.
Sigh. Weddings are sooo sweet. I can't wait for my future wedding. It'll be as sweet :)
La la la. Saw alan and his family again also! Hahahah. So I ended up sitting with eric and kate and my bro next to the "bar" haha there was white and red wine. and i wanted to try it. cause I never really had. I didn't know which tasted better.. but like it was SOO good. The white with 7-Up! I like fizzy drinks :) haha and it was like Sweet. man what a freakin Sweeet day.
La de da. Then we left. said bye to everyone! I wish I got to take more pics.. oh well. the past is the past :)
i bought a new jacket. its pretty nice! :) i like it. haha its very warm and yaah. and i got another harajuku bag.. heh :p its very artsy. I think i should start dressing artsy and like ya know. Im really like loving art. It makes me happy. haha I think art's become my passion. Thats like what I'm good at and I like to try new things with art.
Okay im tired. and im in such a "i want a ....." mood. not pretty. goodnight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment