Good MORNING.
I couldn't sleep last night. It was pretty weird, I had weirrrd dreams.
One was like, i was at some retreat, hanging around with a bunch of friends AND celebrities or something? And the cabin leaders were pretty legit. So part of the dream, there was like a competition against them and stuff. There was this part where I was just chillin, and this guy named Martin was cleaning his stuff and just finished showering. I went to his room and i was just hanging around. I started doing pull ups.. suprisingly i could cause of "excercising" how lame. but yeah hes like dang you must be strong and whatever. it was funny. then yeah. I had a dream that i was gonna destroy the city or something. I had sharpened some gold thing that would light this thing at the highest point of a building. Demi was in my dream. How random. And then there was this girl who had a crush on someone but didnt have the guts to go talk to him. She was like "tell me when hes around okay?!" Then i was at this school.. elementary school? I was forced to go to class. And one day when I was walking there, I saw "jesse" from full house. LOL right? and he walked me to class. it was funny. And I got like in trouble and stuff. Then another different part of my dream, I was in competition with Max, Johnny, and some other people. it was like a Relay? or something so. We eventually started running, and i caught up with max and johnny. max was too fast and he bolted off and i beat johnny. it was suprisingly funny. haha and yeah. Martin was cute. :) But yeah. many random dreams.
The end.
Sigh, I have to run today. soon. after lunch. then shower. then hang out with ryan. and then dinner at matt's. woots. Goodda y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment