Thursday, January 29, 2009

One Step At A Time -- Jordin Sparks

Herrro.

Today was interesting. I got to throw clay instead of draw and what not. tehehe. Thanks to Mrs. E & Bonotto's help i made some weird thing. =_=" Fail at first.. but i hope its okaY? lols. I spent like an hour plus working on that crap and then Bonotto just sits down and finishes something in like 10 minutes. eugh haha oh well But my hands like.. wrinkled up like crazaay. Gross haha

Then I went to the front. Hung out with Angela, Christine & Caitlin for a while. I ate my salad. Told them my dreams. haha The end. Later we went to Kenyon's. Watched part of "The Terminal" then went to Bowers to pick up the Kenyon's book. After that we went to Jon tran's. Blah blah. I felt dizzy and chlostrophobic so I left at 4. Mark and Tyler left with me too so it was chill. I ended up just walking home and yeah. It was a long walk but I survived.

When I got home, I ended up taking a nap. and yeah. I think that was it. Pretty much. Yup!

Tomorrow's friday and we have winter rally. How exciting :D GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: