I FEEL SO STRESSED, TENSED, AND TIRED.
All from watching The Strangers, which was a fail movie. Sad.
But yeah. Woke up earlier today, didn't want a headache so yeah. lol Hung around the house. Waiting for Caitlin to text me or w/e but that didn't happen until 3.. So I did laundry and vacuum and clean my room. Then watched some more Fringe. lmao I sweear, that show is weirrd. Well, Marcus came, picked me up and we went to Caitlin's. Today was weird. Filled with a buncha bad drivers. UNBELIEVABLE. First we almost hit a car. Then we didn't let the police go.. hahah. Then we got honked right when the light turned green. Horrible drivers in the 'Tino plaza. People turning like their whole body to check for cars. People not changing lanes. People who changes lanes and then changes their minds. And yeah. Whaaat the heck. -_-' But thank god. Im home safe :] Yay! ahah Well we watched the strangers.. which was stupid. I got so ASDF. -_- lame. whatever. Then we went to Starbucks and hung out there for a while until I had to get home.
LAME. Why do I have a 930 curfew? ROFL wtf. -_-' OKay. Church tomorrow. GOODNIGHT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment