Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Truce -- Lonnie

[ Hey, Hello President Barack Obama :) WELCOME! -- My president is black remix by young jeezy ft jay - z and nas ]

No school today. & I did like nothing.

Happy birthday to Caitlin, Sammy, Roshan & Christian though! :)

Went to movies with Sammy, monica, dhara, and amnisha. or w/e haha we watched Bride wars. It was cute and funny and sad. Asdf haha

I've been suffering from being bloated and cramps all day. This sucks. haha -___-'

And yes. 2nd semester senior status :] I cant wait for school. GOODNIGHT

FACT NUMBER 41: I get irritated when I see people take close up pictures without using Macro..
42: I am SO STOKED for this summer.
43: I was scared of some alligator toy or something. lol
44: I had a sesame street bird that played stories. you'd stick a tape up its butt and it plays. LOL
45: I can't sleep past 3 or sleep in past 12. Migraines occur. FAIL.

lateskee.

No comments: