Too lazy to look for another song, but anyways.
Today felt long. I really want a day where i just tire out really like super much. Not really but yeah. haha
school was boring like usual. We had food faire again. I bought 2 egg rolls and the end. lol Then went to 5th and i found out the yesterday some guys tried paying with counterfit money. Stupid. How ghetto is Wilcox becoming..... very.
Went to dance practice but, I didn't feel like doing anything so that Kinda failed. Went to Kenny's with caitlin and we danced and just chilled. Then walked back to school and picked up by marcus we went to fantasia. sat around then went and played pool again. rofl. my goodness. caitlin and i got owned by marcus and ..... kenny. stupid -_- LAME. jk lol then me and marcus beat caitlin and kenny =) anyways yeah.
im bored. wtf haha its almost 11 and i dont want to sleep.
goodbye
FACT NUMBER 51: I love taking hot showers with the steam. hahah
52: I had crazy curly bangs in elementary and beginning of middle school.. which I hate. So thats why I always straighten my hair about every day since 7th grade. Therefore my curly bangs have some what disappeared!
53: I've never been to the snow.......period.
54: I dont like seafood. I only eat shrimp when its with walnuts. I eat fish. And thats basically it.
55: Can't really live without my phone. lOL ;[
byesss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment