Monday, February 2, 2009

Fix You -- Coldplay

I like Coldplay.

It's going to be another 6 weeks of winter, horrah? haha

Well today was interesitng. A lot of random crap happened and suchh. Do I really need to talk about it? Not necessary. It was just a lot of unnecessary crap.

Never Know -- Jack Johnson.

You don't know how much I'm falling in love with Acoustic Artists or whatever. I dont know but I love Jack Johnson & John Mayer & Jason Mraz and a whole other bunches. Mm

Anyways.. I felt like doing a survey cause I just do. Then Ill blow dry mi pelo and go finish civics :]

According to your ex, are you a b-word?
No :]


Are you single?
Yessir. But it's chill. I like it


Are you easily amused?
Hahah depends ;P



Do you miss someone?
Yessss Of course!



Who was your last received call from?
uh Marcus. lol



When did you last talk to your number 1?
Today walking home :]



Who else is in the room with you?
My birds. Ew



Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
No.. ahha



When was the last time you cried?
UH dont remember



Did you have a good day?
ASDF. Some what if you can say.


Who are your closest friends?
You know.



Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Depends but most likely yes.



Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
Yeah occasionally.


This morning?
nope :[


Where is your cell phone?
Right in front of me



Who last texted you?
Briz.


What woke you up today?
The doorbell.


Have you ever tried to break someone up?
NO.



Have you done any thing embarassing lately?
Probably.


Are you currently frustrated with a girl?
Nopeee.



How is your hair right now?
Wet and messsaay. Jk I just took a shower. lol



Are you a bad influence?
LOL Not really.



Has anyone ever called you baby, with meaning?
No. haha


Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Check facebook.



How many people have you kissed this month?
None.


Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
Nope :]


How do you know the last person you were in a car with?
Shes my motherr.


Did you kiss anyone today?
Nope.



What is something you disliked about your day?
Hearing crap.


Have you kissed anyone whose name started with a T?
Nopee



Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
Yes, to do hw but that failed & i just went back to sleep.


Do you currently have a hickey?
NO way!



Have you ever had a girl best friend?
Yeahh.



Where was your default picture taken?
Room.



Did you date anyone this summer?
Nopeee.



Do you hate being alone?
Nah :] Im never p hysically aloneee.


Why aren't you dating the last person you had feelings for?
UHm?



What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Showering.


Will this weekend be a good one?
YES IT BETTER BE.


Have you been to New York City?
NO I WISH. I will oneday!



What does the 4th text in your inbox say? Who's it from?
"Do my hw for me! =)" -- briz.



What's the wallpaper to your cellphone?
'The Gathering of the Unashamed'
ending in Downtown SJ


Did you go to sleep last night smiling?
NO.


What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Joan. Ho. Muy-muy.


When is your birthday?
nov12



Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with J?
nopeeeeee.


GOODSNIGHT!

No comments: