Monday, March 16, 2009

Unbelievable -- Sleepy Rebels

Random song I heard on a JCPenny COmmercial haha

Fantastics was Bombdiggitty.

Seniors won of course. We went to the dance after and it was fun. Random SC guy though haha. People are so nasty. Geez. Went to In N Out after with Caitlin adn ALex and met up with a few others. Got home around 1

Next day, Saturday, hung out with Kenny, Caitlin and Marcus. Went to play pool and then went to Fantasia. And then dropped off Kenny but then decided to go to Cluck Us then we went home. lol

Sunday I woke up and was really tired. Went to church and felt hecka tired. Then I didn't really feel good so I decided not to drive. Went to kfc. Felt even worse. So I just waited in the car. Went home and ate a little then felt horrible. Layed down. Felt like iw as going to throw up. Then Daniel aims me and tells me to drink water cause i didnt all day except for apple juice. I do then I hecka feel like throwing up and I did. I felt better. But really I still felt like crap. I threw up a few more times and then yeah. Slept the rest of the day and watched tv and what not.

Didnt go to school today and slept and watched tv alot. Blah blah thats it!

I cant stand flavored water its gross -_-'

Goodnight
I start school at 1:15 and get out at 225. How exciting ^^

No comments: