Anyways I pierced my left ear today. I had a random spur of the moment, OH i should try piercing my ear.. & I eventually did after my shower. It took me a while cause i was pretty scared & nervous.. didn't really know if I wanted to do it for sure. It wasnt as painful as I expected though. So after 30 minutes i was like dude, what the heck. & i got the needle through and then i just shoved my stud in. & now its there. I cant wait til my parents come home so I can tell them. I really hope theyll let me keep it but yeah.. heres a picture :]
Today was rather a productive day. Church, then went home and slept. Woke up it was cold in the house so i went out side to defrost & just decided to tan. So I think I tanned for about an hour and cause I tried reading too but that failed. After that I ran a mile and a half. & yeah
Time to read. Goodbye.
LOVE :]

No comments:
Post a Comment