Friday, September 4, 2009

Bu de Bu Ai -- Wilber Pan

Random song that cous sent me led to this one.

Anyways, Today felt like a total waste. I woke up at 7 for nothing. Literally Ray came in my room and I rested for a few, I was having a good dream too. Then when i decide to get up and change slowly, Im about to step out the door, Ray opens my door to say JK NVM. GG. -_- so I go back to sleep.

I wake up at 10 thinking "Sigh I need to drive over to Teresa's and run" I wake up at 1030. Get ready, then i get a message from her. "NVM" basically. GG#2. so i go back to sleep again. The phone rings. I get up. then I go back to sleep til 11.

I did nothing. I watched Ice Princess. THen got uber bored so I walked to Christines and then met her at Starbucks. Chilled there for a long time doing nothing waiting for no one. -_- and yeah. Ran in to jon tran at luckys. Then we left. I walked home and got stalked part way and holelred. That was some annoying crap. QQ.

Wasted day. Texted alot. Idk im so bored, Goodbye.

No comments: