Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh It Is Love - Hellogoodbye

First blog of 2010, what the? Where did time go! I have a few months to blog about, so here I gooo.

First quarter of college was whaa. I met a bunch of new people and did a bunch of new things. Hip hop class was extra fun. GPA 3.05, not bad!

My birthday, I went out to eat at Elephant bar with Valente, TT, Hiu, Julie, Aleph, & Teresa. & After Valente & his a;sdkfj mouth, made me not want to go to verde anymore. Cause he freakin' talked to the worker and was like "yeah, he wants your number and he'll give you a free drink." UHh how about not? No thanks, homie! The end.

Thanksgiving I went to LA, like usual. But I was sick.. again.

After the quarter ended, I went to LA to pick up my grandma. She stayed at mi casa for 3 weeks. I slept on the couch for 3 weeks. Horrible, much? Eh. Then we drove her back on New Years.

Hiphop class is amazing. I met some amazing people there. I actually helped choreo a minute dance. It was fun! Met Shaneeka, Travis (lulz), & many more w ho we're actually friends with this quarter; John, Tony, Kevin etc. Yeah, Im taking hiphop again, so It's coool. We're dancing to PYT & Scream by Michael Jackson. <3 Our performance will be great. Performing for De Anza that one night was fun too! Oh yeah, we met Vinh! He's such a great guy. Nice guy d00d. I will never for get that night. Hanging in the green room, listening to people sing, and watching dancers dance. & Of course spying on eye candy. Omgoodness! (;

Party life? Oh golly. Nothing really. I just been hanging at Roi's every month. Hung with the 09 Guys a lot. It's all laaahve. Ha

Christmas was nice, spent it with the fam and grandma. Then spent it with the 09 Guys + Tiff & Briz. Epic night man. I herra leveled up. ;)

New years I spent it with Chloe, playing wii. Kubo hit me up to go to the Tran's but the parentals were being parentals. la de da, Blue moon! That was super sick. It was like a ring around the moon.

January 2010! Yee. It's been or it was a fun month. Hung out at Roi's alot. Oh yeah, went to Hiu's hotel party and then I went to Roi's the next day in Dec. That was fun. Also visited Dennis with Caitlin afterwards. Anywhos, Mark had a party at his place. I just went to take care of people. Tylo and them. shoot <3 I don't know how I can do it, but everything just works out in the end for them. Met some of their crazy SF friends and just chilled with everyone. Then the following week Chloe, Tiff & I finally "reunited" and went to Roi's together and Briz of coursee. Met some cool people, BK & David. Parentals finally gave me a curfew if I'm driving: 11PM. SIgh. Oh well its mainly with the mother but eh yeah. This past Saturday, stopped by Vo's place. Lulz for 2nd hand hookah. I'm so use to it now. But Im not giving into it yet.

No matter how bad my friends become, I'll still be with them, I could care less about what my parents think. But true friend's dont leave other friends like that.

I really want to go dancing. I haven't been dancing in ages. Hiphop is fun, but it surely is not enough. I miss going to school dances and such. buh yeah. Hopefully I get to go soon. Probably with TIff & Giya. Yeeaah.

February is here! Im going to JESUS CULTURE finally. i freakin' cant wait. THen foollowing weekend is LA! YAY! I'm coming back on Valentines day . . . .... yeah Idk. Single Awareness Day ;) YAY whatever its okay. It's not much just another ordinary day.

But yeah. THats pretty much it! School's whatever now. I cant wait for Hiphop tomorrow. Tuesdays are the easy days. so yeah! Alright. Until next time!

so long!

No comments: