Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Real

The fact that I figured out I know more than many, I kinda just want to give it up. I do not want to hold your secrets, or thoughts. I want none. But since you gave me half, you left me with half to figure out. I'm done figuring out you & your life. My life is so much free-er & better, sorry to say, but it's kinda true. So my rule now is, either you give me all or you give me none. I'm done.




Besides that, you GUYS give me pure happiness, OH FASHO! & I'm L O V I N' it :)





I swear, this is a pretty sick picture, from space.


Just goes to show, He's there everywhere & at every moment in our lives.
Just got to look up, turn to, and call out His name, & He will answer you.<3

No comments: