Friday, March 14, 2008

March Update

What it dooooo, Honey BEE! :)


_ My sickness has brought me to the lack of ability to sing for worship, so no church tomorrow.
_ Badminton Potluck coming up tomorrow! Shall go, FASHO. Maybe I'll bring some Cuties. Mmm!
_ SHOES SHOES SHOES! I need to buy a pair of badminton shoes & a pair of Vans! Vans will be purchased in the future though, sadlyy.
_ WUSHU practice on sunday! Located at Ponderosa park from 2pm-4pm! Gotta kick some butts for Multicultural week/Rally! MMBABY!
_ I have like 60 buckerooos to spend at C28. I should go purchase that jacket to match with CALEBB, my homie G! Take me there pleasee. But I crave for that inside-out-reversable Ezekiel Girl's Jacket. OMLOVE! $75 LAME!!
_ I need to go shopping, but I've been spending so much cash, I'm going broke. TEAR*
_ I think I'll get a job as a photographer with the Starting Arts program! Interview probably next wednesday, so GOODLUCK to myself!


That's it for now, Folks! Love you Beeeees! ;)
i hope the best goes well! :]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

JOAN!

thanks for the birthday greet. really appreciated it. i know, i really miss those middle school days. everyone was chill with everyone. yeah, we hella needa chill. we should have like another reunion or something. that will be sick! i miss talking to you and looking at your sick ass art work (you still tag?). you better! hahaha. well thanks again for the bday greet<3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.