Today was pretty sick. I feel supeerly tired and lazy. So our Key Club Board meeting totally flew out of my mind until last night at like 1230AM. Well, I got a ride from Craig to Chili's. I was so hungry, and so me and Sammy ordered a lot. Stupid boxes. Lol Blah blah, just chilled pretty much. Walked around. We were hella full. Went to Paris B. Rofl. Literally. We laughed so much I was crying again - thus my eyes are very tired and dry the rest of the day. After Loveleen left, I just headed over to Sammy's. We just chilled, took pictures rofl. Played piano, funfun. Rang doorbells. hahah :) Then went home and pretty much did nothing. Anyways pictures tomorrow. I'm flippin tired!
Magandang gabi!
- edit pictures -
MM.. YEET HAY! =(

LOL =)

Sammy's!
When I wake up in the morning
All I want to feel is your love
All I think is about you baby
And how I feel your love.
No comments:
Post a Comment