Sunday, July 20, 2008

Namesake

Looking for a song to title my blog every night, I think to myself, 'You know, I don't really feel this way, but sure whatever." It's rare that my entry titles are Christian related of whatever, but I did come across Namesake again.

Meeting Jaeson Ma a few years back from Winter Retreat was pretty much a huge eye opening. He is so filled and so blessed, it's amazing. He's like a freaking great role model. His heart yearns for more and everything -- Oh man. I use to read over his blog, such encouraging blogs. But seriously? I wish I can be like him sometimes.. there's a lot of people I would like to be more like.

Lately my relationship with God has been pretty rocky and asdf. Deep down, I'd die to do anything for God, but in reality, by world, I've become lazy and asdf just cause it's "summer?" I should be living 24/7 for God.

During worship this morning, I really wanted to connect with God. I did not totally complete connect, but I just got the feel that I need to find where I am again. What do I need to do to change. So I guess at the end of the day, this is the answer.

"I'm going all the way" -- Life is Beautiful. I need to make this change. I will go all the way for Jesus. He went all the way on the cross for all of us. And here I am blowing it off? That's pretty shady in my point of view. I know I can say a lot of true statements and I want that change, but can I really do it? Can I show others I'm not a Hypocrite? I'm not like any others - or at least I really do not want to be.

"Keep moving forward, onward and onward. What dreams may come when your dreams live on when you dream for One." -- DREAM. They're new song. "Keep believing in God and keep believing in the dreams He's put in your heart" - Jaeson's Blog. I think it's major important to never give up, I guess. Even though I've hit these rocks in the road, I can't give up here. What would it show to others if of all people, me, giving up? I don't think so.

Last summer I had crazy dreams. What happened this summer? I haven't had any major dreams. Just random WTDEUCE dreams. But anyways. I just crave for more & that the Holy spirit will just work in my life over the next few weeks. I really hope BAAYF will be super touching. Cause I really need it. I know it sucks cause it's like I get a high off retreats. ASDF. When it really shouldn't be like that. But har har, I cant wait.

Mm, "Generation Cry" is a great track. HMPH! I really want more. Lol, I got them Holy Spirit chills! Goods stuff, homie.



Future Mission Fields: Philippines & China + The bay & Socal.
Two places, I have really been wanting to go to mission to. I remember when Quoc would tell us stories about go to PI. I know it may have been tough, but I know if i had that faith, by God's grace, I know I can make it through anything, especially there. & China. Its my "home" country. Ofcourse I want to reach out to them. The bay & Socal are mission fields every day, every hour every minute.





Mm its funny how i blog. oh well. <3

No comments: