Saturday, July 19, 2008

Say It Again -- Marie Digby

What a random day. Its funny how im getting lack of sleep the past two days. Woke up at 845 today, too early! But left at 920 to Costco. I went and picked up my glasses -- woot!

Pretty nice, for like $100. Cool stuff. So then went around lookin' for salsa for my parents. After we bought everything for the BBQ, we went to the Park. Got there, augh so frustrating. Got in an argument with my mom so it screwed up my mood for a while. Blah Blah, I really don't like being with their church, no offense. Its so.. awkward. Fobs, no ABCs, which makes me sad. No one my age either -- even sadder. SOO, I really wanted to go hang out with Christine and Allen and Daniel, but it didn't happen. Eugh.



Lawl. -_-'

Eventually I got bored, and the little kids were playing with the guys, so i just went home. Called up Paul. Went over and watched him wash his car. Took forever -- he loves his car.. very much. I got really tired, I was going to go back to park, but it turned out my parents were home already. So just got home, slept. Woke up feeling hecka sore and tired. Hung around the house, then Paul AIM'd me, Ryan was at his house. Blah blah, I ended up tagging along with them to Chipotle. Random. I was so tired and still am. So i sat there watching them lol. and a popo came in! : ) Theen yeah, hung there for a while and then went home by 10 or whatever. Now just chillin'. Church tomorrow. After I may go to Santana Row's Borders to see if they have The REAL ACT workbook -_- gay. Then to GNCC to babysit. Woots. Goodnights!


MAGANDANG GABI! : )
Say it again for me
Cause I love the way it feels when you are
Tellin me that I'm
The only one who blows your mind.

No comments: