Tuesday, July 8, 2008

If I Never See Your Face Again ft Rihanna -- Maroon 5

It's funny how I get so productive at night. Geeeznus. Its cool though. So, what did I do tonight? I cut my hair. Not just the bangs this time.. EVERYTHING! I wish I could say -- SIKE! -- but i cant, cause I really did. I just cut like an inch off & layered my hair. I got rid of the ugly split ends so that was good :] Well here are the pictures. Before & Afters;

Before
& After.
What a Loser-ish smile, Eh, anyways, it looks healthier -- my hair that is. Oh yeah! My bangs did not change sides either .. I took the first picture off the mirror. So yeah. Horrah for cutting my own hair. Even though I rather have a professional do it, so I don't gotta spend flippin' like almost 3 hours cutting it and making sure its perfect. sighz0rs. I get to cut Christine's hair tomorrow. This will be exciting. Cutting Viv's hair with Rose was an experience! Lol So now yahp, cant wait 'til tomorrow!



On another note; I really really am sick and tired of you. I'm F E D up with you. Augh, you always come to me when you're lonely & crap, when you just want me to talk to you cause you think I'm hella in love with you or something. Guess what home boy?! I'M NOT. Whatever happened before was before. You caught me in the worst time ever. When I was hecka vulnerable, ugh thanks nigga. So for reals now, I want to just take out those numbers in my life as well. Its showing others that you're still a big part of my life, but seriously? I really really don't think so. I have better things in life then to stick around with your crap. SERIOUSLY! Dude, I am so fed up. I don't want to hear your voice, see you, nor talk to you. There was hella crap that went around and whatever happened, I know past is past, so lets talk about recent then. STOP. I so totally, don't want to hear it anymore. You "LOVE" me? F that. Love doesnt roll the way you think it is. I have the complete opposite of your idea. So no. We're not "meant to be" either. So GET A GRIP! Find yourself a flippin' girl. Get over yourself also. A U G H. I'm not always going to be here. I've changed. I'm way brighter/more intelligent than you think I am. You treat me like I dont know crap. I'm not the same person. I have the highest standards among my friends right now too. Don't think I'll get with you in the future. Cause I really wont. I don't want you to change either. You are the way/person you are. Don't ever change for me. Change for yourself & what you think is right. Thats all i can say. I am DONE.

‘Cause you keep me coming back for more
And I feel a little better than I did before
And if I never see your face again, I don’t mind

No comments: