Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Warrick Avenue -- Duffy

Random-izzle day. My package did not come today, pretty sad cause I was totally looking forward to it. But things happen for a reason! So I just chilled until 2, waiting for Christine, Briz, Angela, & Phillip. CS'd with Paul for a while & randomly in the room someone was playing their music. RANDOM flippin' song was on -- Tell Me by Wonder Girls. I mean, seriously? In CS? Rofl hella random! But it was good, good memories haha. Then Christine & Briz came. Chilled a bit until Angela & Phillip came. Then I got started on Christine's hair lols.

Like seriously, I didn't really know what to do or what she wanted. Cutting hair takes a lot of skill & technique - omgz. But it was fun! I V-cut her hair & layered it a bit & straightened it. It looked nice. Took me a while to get use to her hair & to find a good technique but yeah. Angela helped a bit -- the guys didnt. They watched ABDC in the meanwhile lol. In the end..

Briz cant take pictures. : ]
& YA. That was it.


Chyea, I was suppose to get new frames but my mom ended spending $81 buckeroos on clothes. & Me? I got my ears pierced B ] I know, hella random right? But i finally did. My mom's like, "Why was this so random? Have you been planning this all along?" Me - "chyeah! lol" But yeah. Their gun thing is quite wow. My mother was amazed. It was quite embarrassing. People were watching too, a little awkward but whatever.

Ayeee, the Mother took this -_-"
( Embarrassing! )




Ew right? I have no clue why its all like that..
But oh well, it's not really painfully.
I really just wanna play with it, but i dont
wanna get it all infected or anything! lol


& so yeah, went to eat pho & when leaving I ran into Kevin Liang. Hecka random! Cause i see his friend get out of the car, Im thinking "oo wee is he with a girl or guy!?" What do you know, its kevin! ahah So it was cool.



I hope my package comes tomorrow! : ]
I'm leaving you for the last time baby,
You think you're loving but
y o u d o n ' t l o v e m e.

No comments: